Thursday, June 30, 2011

Why girls should consider webcam shows as a source of income

I launched into the cam business after becoming a stripper for a few years. I never let customers touch me, I did not have sex for cash nor did I have sexual relations with any of the men that came to my strip club. I was abused as a child and was used to individuals taking my clothes off with their eyes when I walked out in public! Stripping gave me the power, no one else. Today I have a regular job, and I also go to school, taking a full courseload.. Actually, as opposed to abuse I put up with dealing with irate clients over the telephone, the cam customers are perfect angels. When I consider being able to do what I like from the comfort of my very own home, it's extremely appealing. I do not wish to go back to stripping purely because I don't wish to leave home and come house early morning. Plus, because I am in school, it allows me to be much more flexible and create a schedule that fits my needs perfectly.

I'll share my individual story as a cam girl. I started a couple of months ago, and prior to that knew very small about the industry.. I'm presently a student, at a top university, in a very expensive city, i am intelligent and i love sex - these factors, coupled using the fact a great friend had also given it a go, drew me into obtaining naked online. Part of me (i suppose the feminist component) does think its sad that young women are given no other opportunities of creating good cash than by utilizing their bodies, that said cash is scarce for all young people, gender regardless, unless fortunate to come from a wealthy loved ones. Then once more, the realist in me says it is a great job - one where I can work when I wish to, make as a lot as I want, and be totally secure from my audience, which is very essential. All while within the comfort and privacy of my bedroom, whilst listening to music having a cup of tea sitting next to you. As I mentioned, I do not have to see or touch (or get fondled by) any of these men who watch me. To wit, I haven't even received a lot verbal abuse or encountered any remarkably rude clients. If you do not want to do something, no has usually just been accepted. I work a part-time job in high-fashion retail also, and have been spoken down to and made to really feel humiliated by clients there, all for the luxury of minimum wage. That's not to say I sleep about. Rather, I'm comfy with sexuality and sexual topics. I'd say this really is a good job if you're comfy in those methods, and have some experience or interest in exhibitionism. I cannot say that being a camgirl has changed me in any profound methods, for better or for worse. The bottom line is that it helps me pay the bills, and afford school, which is some thing which will benefit me in the long run. I Even though I can praise this industry in numerous ways, it still carries a stigma, and is not some thing you'd want to tell your bible-toting parents or friends. nude cams

No comments:

Post a Comment